Erie Hunt and Saddle Club facilities include 3 large sand arenas, stabling for 110 horses, running water, clubhouse with kitchen, permanent and portable sound systems, stadium fences, access to three dressage rings and access to a cross country course that can support Beginner Novice through Intermediate levels.
Our current member services include free use of the grounds and club house with permission of president or vice-president.
· Saturday, August 27 XC Schooling day for Mini Trials
· Sunday, August 28 EHSC Mini Trials
· Saturday, September 10 Hunter Pace I and Mini Pace
· Sunday, September 18 Hunter Pace II and tailgate party
· Sunday, September 25 Hunter Pace III and costume contest
· Saturday, October 1 Hunter Pace rain date
· Saturday, October 15 CLUB CLOSING DAY!! 9 am Picnic lunch to follow